- Inclusive employer building a Neuro-Divergent business centre.
- Data Science Consultants sought for Manchester office.
About Our Client
A Global Consultancy creating a Neuro-Diverse team of Data Science Consultants based in Manchester.
- Improve risk and internal audit processes and enable the business to deliver even better products and services
- Simplify regulatory processes and improve quality
- Use data to analyse how client's projects can be improved
- Enable the risk and internal audit functions to provide business insights and act as a strategic advisor while reducing costs
- Strong communication with senior leadership
The Successful Applicant
You must have an interest in data analytics, AI, Cyber or technology for this role. It is essential that you have knowledge of coding or programming languages and advanced Excel Functions experience. Any experience using statistical tools, preparing reports using relevant data, different operating systems is desirable. A strong ability to analyse data and provide written and oral communications. While a degree in Tech or Engineering would be preferable, any experience in Tech will be considered.
What's on Offer
- £27,600 per annum
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support, coaching and feedback