- Leader in the industry
- Great culture
About Our Client
My client is a leading healthcare provider in the UK. Providing specialist treatment, support and medication to their patients in the comfort of their own home. The company are recognised for their fantastic customer service, insight and expertise, delivering the highest level of clinical care.
The business is now looking to add a Consultant Engagement Manager to the team.
- Supporting company growth targets by delivering increases in new referrals through new and existing consultants
- Being the primary contact point between individual consultants and the group
- Be the trusted advisor of consultants on behalf of their patients
- Using existing company data together with other market intelligence to define key target geographies and consultants
- Account manage existing 'VIP' consultants
- Identify and build relationships with key consultants Chambers/Groups
- Work across functions to deliver the very best service to consultants and patients
- Adhere to (CQC/ GDP/NMC/GPHC / ICO standards relevant to role
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- Demonstratable account management experience in the healthcare sector
- Experience of developing new business with private healthcare customers/consultants
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence people
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Business planning and forecasting knowledge
- Working with senior clinicians and stakeholders on business development
- Understanding of Homecare market, competitors and our SWOT.
- Responsive to customer's needs whilst mindful of organisational goals.
- Proven track record of implementing processes and supporting operational performance
- A team player that builds strong relationships with others both within and outside the business.
What's on Offer
On offer for this exciting opportunity is a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work with a leading clinical care provider, making a difference to patients lives.