Consultant - Engineering & Manufacturing
Do you have a nack for sales, but are undervalued?
Is there any clear progression in your current role?
About Our Client
Aside from being an incredibly well known, global recruitment company, Michael Page is also award winning and accredited. In 2018 alone we won:
- Britain's most socially engaged staffing agency' by Management Today
- 'Best Places to work in 2018' by Glassdoor
- We were the first recruitment company to be ranked in the 'Stonewall Top 100 employer'
- 'Top 50 employer's for women' by The Times
If you are interested in working for one of the best recruitment companies in the world, where career progression and earning potential are clear and achievable, then please read on.
The key responsibilities of a Consultant within Engineering and Manufacturing are:
- Build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates
- Create opportunities for candidates which not only mean a new job but also an exciting life change
- Learn to understand your market and deep dive into what your clients' needs
- Meet clients on a regular basis
- Work in line with KPIs, not for the sake of hitting a number, but because that number will drive your success
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Consultant will:
- Have demonstrated success in sales, with at least 3+ years experience in a highly competitive industry (e.g. car sales, estate agency, telesales etc.)
- Be driven and motivated to succeed
- Be resilient
- Be degree educated (ideally in an Engineering degree, but not essential)
- Full UK driving licence
- Have a 'team' mind set, but also be able to work autonomously
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus structure, 23 days leave + bank holidays, private healthcare and pension scheme