About Our Client
One of the fastest growing political and communications consultancies in the UK
The successful candidate should enjoy working with several different clients or teams in projects that involve:
- the day to day management of clients and colleagues;
- the ability to dissect information and provide detailed and concise analysis for clients
- how decisions made in Westminster and Whitehall can impact a company's ability to operate
You should have a keen interest in current affairs and politics and be extremely personable.
The Successful Applicant
- A top class understanding and interest in politics and grasp of the workings of national and regional government
- The ability to communicate and present confidently
- Skilled in writing to a consistently high standard and drafting content such as briefings, press releases, reports and consultation responses
- Confident in understanding clients' priorities and able to pull together engagement strategies and creative approaches
- Able to organise and time manage effectively to ensure client work is delivered on time to high standards
- Being a team player
What's on Offer
An interesting and varied role with the opportunity to develop your people and project management skills.
A competitive basic salary depending on experience with additional performance-related bonus.