- Opportunity to lead a data strategy for a global FMCG organisation.
- Competitive salary and remote working.
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG brand that is based in Surrey.
My client - a global FMCG brand based in Surrey is looking for a Consumer Data Strategy and Operations Lead to engage in the following:
- Build the Consumer Data Strategy for the UK and Ireland; continuously optimising and evolving according to market conditions and Divisional and Market JTBD
- Own the delivery of the Consumer Data Strategy through my client's Digital Hub teams, demonstrating success against key metrics
- Drive and land the organisations strategic audiences in brand campaigns and marketing activities
- Articulate the value of Consumer Data in terms of costs and value driven through different sources of data; then look to improve that ratio, bringing down costs and maximising ROI
- Lead the Consumer Data Operations for the UK and Ireland ensuring processes and ways of working are optimal and GDPR compliant
- Own the roadmap for UK and Ireland Data Capabilities according to our UK and Ireland Data Strategy
- Own and drive a data test & learn agenda to understand the value of your data pool and optimise your UK and Ireland consumer data strategy
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Consumer Data Strategy and Operations Lead position at my FMCG client's site in Surrey, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Demonstrable experience in developing consumer data strategies
- Demonstrable experience in leading management of consumer data
- Understanding of data and ad tech stacks (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Ad Cloud)
- Demonstrable experience of leveraging consumer data in ad operations, digital media buying or similar experience gained within digital marketing and advertising
- Passion for technology and data, and its application to marketing and advertising, as well as a high degree of tech savviness
- Experience in Digital Media ad operations, with an understanding of the ad tech ecosystem
- Highly numerate with a detailed approach to work, with excellent analytical skills ability and appreciation for data modelling
- Structured, clear communicator
- BSC undergraduate degree is a bonus
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage multiple stakeholders
What's on Offer
Minimum 6 month contract.
Opportunity to work remotely.