- Great place to work within a busy in-house legal team
- Market leading telecommunications business
About Our Client
Leading UK telecommunication provider offering the largest UK coverage to it's customers and a range of innovative products.
- Advising on compliance with legal and regulatory obligations and legal aspects of policy development and strategy for consumer legal and regulatory matters;
- Managing disputes/litigation relating to customer claims including managing a paralegal;
- Managing external advisors to help analyse legal and regulatory issues;
- Providing Risk and Incident management legal support including advising on appropriate business responses;
- Analysing new product and service proposals and advising on the legal and regulatory implications including project and major programme support;
- Advising on the impact of changes to legislation and regulation;
- Maintaining key customer contractual documentation;
- Providing legal input to responses to regulatory consultations from Government, Ofcom and other regulators;
- Working with many parts of the business including Commercial, Consumer, Service, Sales, Enterprise, Risk & Compliance and New Product Development. You may also work with the wider group on consumer legal matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working with OFcom and other regulators
- knowledge and experience within the telecommunications industry is a must.
- Knowledge of consumer and regulatory matters
- Confident in ability and able to build strong business relationships
What's on Offer
Brilliant salary and benefits
Great flexibilty and offers home working