Content and Brand Manager
Join a collaborative and creative start up offering flexibility and progression
Do you have a sports background or passionate about cycling or motorbikes?
About Our Client
My client is a start up business within the consumer space which has taken the market by storm. With their product which is being sold in 57 countries worldwide and has attracted multiple awards and accolade, my client has ambitious plans to launch new products into multiple markets and are looking for great talent to join their team.
- You'll take the lead on creating and designing exceptional brand assets that bring my clients product to life across multiple consumer channels.
- Experienced, with a honed eye for design and content, you'll act as the custodian of my clients brand; you'll know what good looks like and you'll know how to communicate that effectively to your stakeholders.
- You'll also partner with external agencies and internal teams and take ownership of developing a range of assets to support customer acquisition, sales conversion and owner experience.
- Setting and implementing our content strategy end to end, from digital assets, social campaigns, point of sales and everything in between, whilst working closely with the Senior Team to identify the right approach to drive awareness and conversion.
- You'll lead the development of my clients strategy for growth and increased engagement across all our social media channels, from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. You'll work directly with commercial Teams and implement initiatives that reach out to myc clients current and future owners.
- Measuring the success of your initiatives and using the data to guide your ongoing approach to ensure you're delivering against your KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
· Brand Marketing Pro - You'll be experienced at brand positioning, pricing and planning, brand identity, market/competitor analysis. Identifying and engaging complementary brands for partnership and collaborations, coordinate PR/influencers, promotions, events and all brand comms (advertising, social, website, retail and packaging)
· Must be both strategic and creative - you glean insights from data and then use them to tell a story that will entice others to engage with our brand. The ability to move deftly between research and facts to creativity in communication comes naturally to you.
· A keen eye for design - experienced in art direction, you'll be able to demonstrate your track record of delivering and implementing exceptional brand assets.
· Content Creation - You're able to maximise SEO and ensure your content is landing where it needs to. You'll be adept at maintaining a tone of voice consistently across multiple channels and possess excellent creative copywriting skills - you're as comfortable editing and feeding back on content as you are creating it.
· Management - You are great at managing people, processes and projects both internally and also with our external agencies. Setting clear objectives and delivering on time and within budgets will be key to your success
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
* +5 years experience in brand management, brand marketing or marketing management
* Proven ability to work cross-functionally
* Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
* Creative thinker and problem solver
* Strong communication skills and project management experience
* Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
* Hands on, driven and highly motivated to create something great
* You need to have a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity
* An interest in the cycling, motorcycle or active sports industry would be advantageous
* Full driving license
What's on Offer
- Full time
- Home and office based working
- Great benefits package
- Salary of £40k-£45k depending on experience