Content and Social Media Marketing
Opportunity for a succesful content and social media specialist
Join an exciting tech company that are making significant changes
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning Social Enterprise that believes every person should be given equal power and opportunity to shape their future.
Key tasks will include;
- Own and evolve the tone of voice across all work and be a stickler in ensuing other team members are on brand. You will be a strong internal brand ambassador!
- Leading on creating a brand-new content strategy and develop an editorial calendar for each stakeholder - ensure all internal customers are on board
- Edit, proofread and improve internal teams' emails, and social media posts where needed
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimize content according to SEO and ensuring your content is landing where it needs to and reaching your KPIs.
- Confidently adapting to different tones of voice and different platforms, including digital and social
- Developing innovative, award-winning pitch documents with the BD team
- Planning and delivering copy workshops for internal teams
- Taking the brief directly from internal teams and defining propositions and outcomes
- Supporting PR agency with tailored content and award entries
- Supporting the Marketing Manager ensuring they have on brand innovative content for our face-to-face events
- Supporting on webinar content
- Support our CEO in creating activist style content each month through blogs and speeches for speaking opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have B2B experience.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £35,000.