City of London
High profile Public Sector Body
Creative role with high level strategic input
About Our Client
High profile public sector body based in London.
- Responsible for delivering high quality, engaging and consistent content across internal and external platforms.
- Developing guidance documentation and developing mini guides for internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with internal teams such as Communications, Marketing, HR, L&D and Payroll.
- Contributing to the overall strategy for internal and external content.
- Project managing a content rejig of the website, intranet and external documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Worked as a Content Manager or a similar role developing high quality and engaging content.
- Ideally from a Public Sector or Not for Profit background but other sector experience will be considered.
- Team management experience would be great but not a must.
- Project management experience.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum for a 6 month fixed term contract. there is a possibility for extension.