Content Marketing Specialist
Be part of a global organisation
Write beautiful content across multi-channel platforms
About Our Client
Global organisation, providing products to business to business.
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for producing multi-platform content to attract and inspire existing and prospective customers, whilst satisfying organisational goals.
Working closely with the wider Comms & Brand EMEA Team, they will compile market research and visitor behaviour to develop highly relevant, effective and engaging content appropriate to its audience;
- Responsible for the production of all cross-platform EMEA content marketing initiatives, with the mindset to drive traffic, engage prospects and create leads;
- Collaborate and liaise with all members of the Content Team, and other internal depts, to
coordinate effective content creation;
- Create content in an SEO-friendly way to improve page search ranking and discoverability;
- Work with partners (freelancers, bloggers, influencers, customers, staff) to widen our
audience and scale content creation;
- Work with a brand publisher mindset: to create engaging content our audience is looking for.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Content Marketing Specialist will have:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business or other related field, or 3-5 years' content marketing experience;
- Highly creative and a storyteller - identifying new angles and opportunities for content
- Editorial mindset- seeks to understand what the audience consumes and how to create it;
- Excellent copy writing, editing skills and an eye for aesthetics/design;
- Strong content development experience across all digital channels, with good
copy writing/editing abilities and SEO knowledge;
- Knowledge and understanding of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube;
- Knowledge of Sitecore, WordPress, Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey and Salesforce would be useful;
- Experience of design packages such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience of Marketing Automation engines, e.g. Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot would also be useful;
- Experience of the print, retail, textile would be an advantage;
- Experience of working in a B2B technology environment;
- Experience of working internationally, with European language skills desirable.
What's on Offer
The successful Content Marketing Specialist based in will receive:
£24,000 - £27,000
3/4 days working from home (After lock down).
Bristol based role