Content & Social Media Manager
Exciting period of transfomration with well recognised Charity org.
Oversee web content & social channels to keep users infomred and engaged.
About Our Client
My Client is the leading UK Charity within its specialism, & is based in London currently seeking a Content & Social Media Manager for a temp assignment.
The key responsibilities for Content & Social Media Manager are:
- Create impactful content for audience segments which helps to achieve organisation objectives
- Ensure all content is optimised for search engines
- Oversee the content management system (CMS) for the charity's website, keeping the site updated and optimised
- Liaise with the charity's website developers to ensure the website is maintained, accessible and fit for purpose, making changes and monitoring updates
- Optimise website for SEO
- Report on website performance using Google Analytics and other tools,
- Manage social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, to promote interaction, respond to comments, and handle any potential PR crises
- Oversee engagement on the charity's social media channels monitoring and tracking analytics
- Keep the social media policy relevant and updated.
- Continue to develop and implement the digital content strategy which delivers the digital communications
- Oversee and drive content production across teams in the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful Content & Social Media Manager will have experience working in a managerial role with focused experience working on large websites and social media channels. Not for Profit and Charities experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
This is a 4 month contract with potential to be extended. Candidates must be available to start at short notice, the salary on offer is £150 - £170 a day. Considering the current circumstances this role will be home based.