Contentious Construction Lawyer
Excellent opportunity to join a top firm with access to interesting work
About Our Client
International top 40 law firm, highly regarded legal 500 firm.
- Management of a varied and complex contentious construction caseload.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills essential in order to successfully fulfill drafting and presentation aspects of the role.
- Provide excellent organisation and correspondence will be required to meet and manage the expectation of challenging commerical internal and external clients.
- Assist Partners and seniors where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
Contentious Construction Lawyer, based in London
* Trained and qualified with a reputable city law firm
* Strong academics
* Ability to effectively manage own workload.
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
* Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders.
* Assertive, focussed with strong interpersonal skills to be able to present themselves in a confident manner to clients.
* Good teamwork and leadership skills are essential.
What's on Offer