Contentious Construction Solicitor - NQ+
We are working with a leading Birmingham firm
To work within the construction team focusing on litigation matters
About Our Client
A leading Birmingham practice.
You will be acting for a range of public and private sector clients on contentious construction law matters. You will be working alongside two senior lawyers as well as other juniors in the team.
The focus of this work will be litigious rather than non-construction projects/contracts work.
Typically you will be involved in:
- advising clients on litigation matters including through to proceedings in court
- working on ADR matters
- reviewing contracts and advising clients on risks
- ad hoc general construction law and contracts advice
- regional, national and potentially some international work
- direct client contact, running with your own matters and assisting senior lawyers on more complex disputes
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have completed a seat in construction during your training contract or have experience as a qualified solicitor specialising in construction law. Experience in a litigation seat is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and supportive learning environment.