Continuous Improvement Engineer
New Continuous Improvement Engineer position based in Sheffield.
Do you have a background in Six Sigma, Lean or Process Improvements?
About Our Client
Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire my client are a leading manufacturing organisation who supply products to a range of industries. They currently employ circa 87 people at the manufacturing facility and are renowned for progression opportunities, career development and strict health & safety policy. This client are now looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Engineer.
As the new CI Engineer you will come with a background in improvements, training and lean implementation. In the position you will report directly into the Engineering Manager and this role requires a pro-active individual with a proven track record of driving change ideally within a manufacturing environment where customer service and efficiency is key.
Overall responsibility will include:
- Improving manufacturing processes from start to finish.
- Managing CAPEX projects from initial concept through to implementation.
- Leading lean manufacturing projects to reduce waste and increase productivity.
- Providing production support and advice to a team of engineers.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the position of Continuous Improvement Engineer, based in Sheffield you will have a background in either; production improvements, training and development or lean implementation.
Any of the below would be highly advantageous but not essential:
- Lean Six Sigma qualification.
- Engineering Degree or HNC/HND.
- Manufacturing background.
- Lean implementation skills.
What's on Offer
This position will pay between £30,000-£40,000 on a Monday-Friday days based position.