Continuous Improvement Manager (Logistics)
Are you looking to work for a growing 3PL Based in Oxford
A really exciting role to create and deliver operations process improvements
About Our Client
The Client is within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector, they are a 3rd Party Logistics Provider who deal with FMCG Good based in Oxford.
The Continuous Improvement Manager (Logistics) will;
- Develop and deliver a Continuous Improvement strategy
- Adopt a prioritised approach to identify opportunities to deliver improvement to health and safety, quality, cost and service.
- Provide management, expertise, collation and guidance on all Continuous Improvement projects and activities.
- To manage the Continuous Improvement projects for all designated operations in order to provide broader business benefit and a centralised focus
- Assist with Continuous Improvement proposals, coordinate and monitor progress. Utilise Value Stream Mapping and coordinate with Operations/Contracts Managers to establish process Improvements
- Liaise with the General Manager and Senior Management team to identify and achieve pre-determined target savings.
- Capture and co-ordinate all current Continuous Improvement projects and establish a reporting method for these projects
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Continuous Improvement Manager (Logistics) will have exposure to the following;
- Experienced in the deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver CI training
- Project Management tools & techniques
- Proven practical application and development of Quality / Lean tools in retail environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of managing change in a challenging environment
- You will be process orientated, with a track record of implementing process improvements and controls within a supply chain environment
- You will have experience of working closely with clients and developing effective working relationships
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, in order to optimise site performance
What's on Offer
The Continuous Improvement Manager (Logistics) will receive the following;
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 - Dependant on Experience
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays