- Transport Continuous Improvement Manager for a leading Logistics Provider
- National role with a chance to make an impact
About Our Client
My Client is within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector, they are a highly regarded Logistics provider. This is a Midlands based role in Cannock.
The Continuous Improvement Manager (Warehouse) will;
- Develop and deliver a Continuous Improvement strategy
- Adopt a prioritised approach to identify opportunities to deliver improvement to health and safety, quality, cost and service.
- Provide management, expertise, collation and guidance on all Continuous Improvement projects and activities.
- To manage the Continuous Improvement projects for all designated operations in order to provide broader business benefit and a centralised focus
- Assist with Continuous Improvement proposals, coordinate and monitor progress. Utilise Value Stream Mapping and coordinate with Operations/Contracts Managers to establish process Improvements
- Liaise with the General Manager, Operations Managers and Senior Management team to identify and achieve pre-determined target savings.
- Capture and co-ordinate all current Continuous Improvement projects and establish a reporting method for these projects
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Continuous Improvement Manager (Warehouse) will have exposure to the following;
- Experienced in the deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Exposure to run a full Value stream map of all process and identify areas for lean initiatives
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver CI training
- Project Management tools & techniques
- Proven practical application and development of Quality / Lean tools in retail environment
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of managing change in a challenging environment
- You will be process orientated, with a track record of implementing process improvements and controls within a supply chain environment
- You will have experience of working closely with clients and developing effective working relationships
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, in order to optimise Transport performance
- You will be able to Commte to Cannock Daily.
What's on Offer
The successful Continuous Improvement Manager (Warehouse) will receive;
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000
Private Health Care
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays