Continuous Improvement Manager
About Our Client
The client are growing and expanding, lots of investment in R&D and New Product Introductions (NPI)
Based in East Anglia area. Standard hours of work are Monday to Friday, however some flexibility will be required to support projects that are taking place outside normal working hours.
The role will involve:
- Managing and growing the Continuous Improvement Team;
- Providing expertise in optimising plant performance;
- Leading and developing CI strategy on site through LEAN and ix Sigma Methodologies;
- Gathering and analysing data in order to recommend changes to the manufacturing process;
- Driving initiatives for improving product quality and innovation;
- Promoting a continuous improvement approach to enhance/improve product development;
- Providing coaching, leadership and training to colleagues at every level.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should possess:
- Degree, HND/HNC in Food Science (or equivalent);
- Experience of Continuous Improvement at a Management level;
- Experience of Lean tools including Six Sigma, 5s, TPM, DMAIC;
- Food manufacturing experience (chilled food experience would be highly desirable);
- Basic food hygiene;
- Principles of HACCP;
- Strong IT and data analysis skills.
What's on Offer
For further information please contact Natalie Hudson at Michael Page Birmingham.