Continuous Improvement Process Engineer
Join a blue chip international FMCG manufacturing business
Great career prospects
About Our Client
Our client are an international blue chip FMCG manufacturing business based in Derbyshire / Sheffield area(s).
The Continuous Improvement Process Engineer will be responsible for identifying opportunity within the production for increased efficiency's and cost savings.
Other responsibilities include:
* Improving manufacturing processes from start to finish.
* Managing CAPEX projects from initial concept through to implementation.
* Leading lean manufacturing projects to reduce waste and increase productivity.
* Providing production support and advice to a team of engineers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Continuous Improvement Process Engineer will have a range of the following:
- Relevant engineering degree
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Lean / Six Sigma qualification OR equivalent credible examples (cost savings and achievements)
- Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and fit with the strong company values
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus attractive benefits