Opportunity to grow your career with an established main contractor.
Excellent career opportunity and working culture.
About Our Client
The team that this Contract Manager will sit within has a clear career pathway. This main contractor will support development, to work towards Operations Manager, giving the perfect platform to build a strong career in Property and Housing.
- You will be overseeing planned refurbishment services, for social housing clients, in the East Midlands.
- The role will require you, to manage a team, whilst implementing the company business plan, ensuring projects run smoothly.
- You will report to the Operations Manager, ensuring KPI's and commercial performances are met.
- The Contract Manager will be able to partner multiple national & regional housing associations and local authorities, dealing with the clients throughout each project.
The Successful Applicant
- Due to the nature of the work, you must have 3-5 years recent UK experience working on planned refurbishment and social housing projects, in the East Midlands.
- You will possess excellent technical knowledge coupled with strong commercial acumen.
- You will possess exceptional people management and leadership skills, whilst being able to interface effectively with clients on a regular basis, within the Property and Housing sector.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + benefits.