Technology contracts role - Joining an established team - High Profile Client
GUERNSEY Channel Islands Based - Enviable work/life balance and tax environs
About Our Client
Industry leading technology supply business.
The Contract Manager will be part of an established client facing team who are passionate about supply chain management, zealous about technology, and serious about saving money.
- Ensure that the suppliers are adopting best practice through process analysis of both external and internal markets.
- Implement standardised performance management tools to monitor supplier performance
- Provide an escalation processes for instances where suppliers are performing below required standards and highlight any areas for development/improvement.
- Lead cross functional teams through strategic sourcing processes
- Maintain close relationships with other procurement category managers
- Report and track supplier spend versus contract value
- Ensure that suppliers provide updates on areas of innovation; market trends; 'best of breed' industry activities etc.
- Drive the concept of continuous improvement with strategic suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Contract Manager will be based in GUERNSEY or comfortable with a relocation to this idyllic Channel Island. The company will support the successful candidate in their relocation.
The Contract Manager will also possess -
- strong written and verbal communication skills, as negotiation will form a part of your job.
- previous track record as a buyer, or worked in either a Purchasing or Service Management department.
- ability to independently plan, organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deliver outcomes, work effectively under pressure, and meet tight timelines.
- effectively operate across many teams to deliver results
What's on Offer
£45-48k + Bonus + Relocation Assistance