Are you an experienced Contract Manager?
Do you come from a mortgages and/or financial services background?
About Our Client
Our client is a national housing provider based in Coventry. They are in search of a Contract Manager to join their operations team and provide day-to-day management of their post sale administrator contract.
As Contract Manager, key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the supplier relationship on a day to day basis and cover all commercial and service elements of the contract, including the financial management of the contract.
- Building and maintaining a long-term relationship with the 3rd Party Providers, ensuring that the 3rd Party Suppliers participate in the Contract Management processes with equal commitment on both sides.
- Ensuring that the services provided continue to meet the business requirements and best value criteria, and that they are delivered within contract framework and all relevant standards.
- Continually checking and reporting that the HE is receiving demonstrable value for money from provided products and services.
- Acting as the prime point of contact for the 3rd Party Suppliers with regard to escalation of issues including incident, problem, change and requests.
- Acting as the conduit for Contract Change Notices (CCN) to and from 3rd Party Providers, ensuring that Variation Orders (VOs) and CCNs are progressed through to completion.
- Managing and contributing to supplier service improvement initiatives and ensure they are produced, proactively and delivered.
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of; bids, tenders, proposals, negotiations and contract management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience supported by commercial qualifications.
- Experience working in the mortgage and/or financial services sector.
- Experience working with contracts, commercial, sales, procurement, or legal agreements with working knowledge of contracts and standard contracting terms for supply of goods and services.
- Experience managing vendors and suppliers with strong working knowledge of tools and processes such as Cost Management, Finance/Budget management and Sourcing.
What's on Offer
A fantastic contract role at a leading national housing provider offering a competitive daily rate.