JDA experience essential
Fast Fashion experience advantageous
About Our Client
My client, a 3PL based in Leeds are looking for a Contract Manager to join the business following exceptional growth of their fashion e-commerce contract.
Main responsibilities for the Contract Manager position are;
- Main POC for customer representatives
- Continually review operating methods to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Implement exceptional H&S standards throughout.
- Review internal and external practices and drive continuous improvement methodologies.
- Manage and motivate direct reports through annual reviews and assisting with PDP's.
- Monitor KPI's for both contract and site, and where necessary implement changes to ensure strong performance.
- Excellent stock control management - ability to identify areas that require improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Efficient use of JDA - Essential.
- IOSH or equivalent qualification - Advantageous.
- Excellent IT Skills (knowledge of Microsoft Office program)
- Experience of managing and engaging a team.
- Ideally, you will have previously been a contract manager in a fast fashion sector.
- At least 5 years experience of a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful applicant are;
- Basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 DOE.
- Bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Opportunity to grow a rapidly growing business.