Leading property maintenance and refurbishment company.
Excellent development opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a leading contractor operating within the reactive and refurb maintenance, working in the social housing market. Due to continued expansion, they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join their team based in Birmingham.
Working in partnership with the Housing Association client, the successful candidate will be responsible for the running of the reactive maintenance works on the contract including program planning/scheduling works, KPI monitoring/performance improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Contract Manager will require:
- At least 3 years experience as a Contract Manager role overseeing social housing refurbishment work for a housing association, council or ALMO.
- They will possess strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, and be able to build strong client relationships.
- A proven track record of driving profitable business units will be essential.
- Based in the West Midlands
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Company Car
- Company Bonus