Exciting opportunity with a leading RSL and Developer
FTC position with an immediate start
About Our Client
A leading G15 RSL and Developer within a nation wide Housing Stock and excellent reputation.
This is a busy and varied role. The successful candidate will be responsible to the Head of Income to oversee third partybilling agents, their set up, scheme oversight, performance, contract management, budget management, income maximisation, enforcement and monitoring and scrutiny and coding of invoices from managing agents.
To assist with future projects for all of the above and development of heating and hot water and billing systems. You will need to ensure costs are recovered and reasonable expenditure is, both sourced and made available to prepare the systems for the essential upgrading and improvements.
It will be important that you are flexible in your approach managing new build stock as well as older developments with unique requirements.
As well as the above you will be expected to:
- Detailed analysis of the data on performance to provide clear updates on performance.
- Review of existing contractual relationships, contract management, maximising income recovery through billing agents or otherwise.
- Budget responsibility for third party billing agents, reconciling income with expenditure. ·
- To work closely with the rest of the Service Charge and Rents Team, Finance Team, Property Management Team, Procurement and Development Teams to manage a cost-effective billing agent solution for the RSL.
- To assist in the efficient and effective collection of service charges for all properties by ensuring the accuracy of charges and assisting in the resolution of disputes and queries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of property management and experience of calculating and issuing
- property charges, including services and rents.
- Knowledge of leases, tenancies, legislation and case law in relation to service charges
- and rents.
- Very good IT skills generally and specifically in relation to Excel and BlueBox.
- Experience of producing statistical reports, KPIs and ensuring delivery with performance targets.
- Contract and budget management experience
Particularly useful experience would include:
- Experience dealing with external contracts around utilities and reconciliation of service charges
- Understand payments around contracts.
- Operational Service Charge Experience
What's on Offer
A competitive pro rata salary of £30,000 plus an excellent array of benefits including:
- Annual leave - 28 days plus bank holidays ·
- 35 hour full time working week
- Pensions - this organisation is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues' pensions.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- Inhouse Academy: our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification