Excellent opportunity within the renewable energy sector
Routes for development & a competitive package
About Our Client
Infinis is a major power generation business, with a track record of growth, across three revenue streams - Landfill Gas, Coal Mine Methane and Power Response - operating across a growing portfolio of operational sites, supported by a world class engineering facility at Lancaster, and a sector leading Logistics Centre at the Northampton Headquarters. With first class Health and Safety standards are at the heart of all they do, they are positioned for the challenges posed by today's sector, and those of the future.
- Maintain and develop the contract management process including executing contracts that benefit and deliver on the companies objectives
- Tendering process for all contracted requirements
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments and build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided
- Undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and arrangements including investigating alternative supply sources and markets
- Prepare reports and proposals on contract renewal or new awards
- Support the development team on contract management process to assist with the company's growth objectives
- Delivering contracts that are compliant with regulatory and HSQE requirements
- Support the Head of Procurement to deliver on key objectives and to develop all supply chain activity within the team, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience of managing supply chain contracts such as services and plants and will be well versed in NEC and JCT forms of contract. A background in construction, energy or infrastructure is desired, and specific experience of contract management is essential. Infinis people thrive on challenge, and are able to work effectively in a dynamic, changing, fast paced organisation so the successful candidate will need to thrive in this environment.
What's on Offer
In return, Infinis are offering a fun and motivating office culture and clear progression routes within the organisation - the vast majority of Infinis' managers and leadership team have been promoted from within. In addition to this, there is a competitive salary and a great benefits package on offer.