My Client is seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist to join their team
This is a permanent position specialing in the execution of commercial contracts
About Our Client
My client is the world's largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day.
Responsibilities include contract drafting to suit individual deals, working in collaboration with Legal, Finance and Tax. This role will maintain a compliance-led Sales Process and Governance process in order to satisfy audits and revenue recognition.
The role also requires accurate maintenance of contract data from which reports will be generated to inform business strategy decisions. Working with a global team, the post requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, capable of self motivated task management, working to deadlines, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team as well as taking initiative in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Contract management experience and familiarity with legal language
- Business operations experience
- General experience and knowledge of financial regulatory protocols
- Some experience of compliance and other standard business protocols
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiply stakeholders (Sales, Sales Planners, Finance, Legal, Tax)
- Strong communication skills to suit a global business
- Experience of operational technologies and databases
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Word, PPT, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Good written English language skills (for drafting legal documents)
- Good organisational skills - Track Pipeline for upcoming deals
- Ability to prioritise work under a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet targets
What's on Offer