Control Systems Engineer
Market leading organisation
About Our Client
Based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area this role is commutable from Nothumberland, Sunderland, Durham and surrounding areas.
The business are genuine market leaders with globally renowned engineering, innovation and R&D experts.
- The Control Systems Engineer will lead production and delivery of identified necessary PLC/SCADA control systems upgrades across the site.
- Work with IT to deliver an upgraded user interface system.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with engineering and test teams to produce control systems and displays that improve operational efficiency's.
- Provide training, hands on support and documentation on upgraded systems.
- The Control Systems Engineer is a key member in the operational test team. You will ensure tests are underpinned by sustainable, reliable engineering processes.
- Accountable for leading engineering requirements for asset upgrades and commercial testing.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified engineers or significant industry exp applications are welcomed
- Chartered Engineer would be highly desirable
- Essential criteria - exp working with PLC/SCADA control systems
- Exp working with range of ISO standards
- Good H&S appreciation from relevant hazardous, large scale engineering environment
- Essential criteria - exp working as a Control Systems Engineer with large assets
What's on Offer
Salary DOE with attractive pension scheme
Permanent role based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area
Opportunity to learn and work with experts in their field
Rewarding work with genuine opportunity for development