- Leading bank
- Career potential
About Our Client
A leading Global Bank
- Support the businesses and functions in their conduct and compliance risk assessments.
· Prepare and present MI and key performance indicator dashboards related to conduct and controls and proactively manage risks and issues.
- Act as a key point of contact in the business for conduct and controls queries and support in resolution and escalation where clarity of framework of first line of defence [1LoD] and coordination with the 2LoD (namely RISK and Compliance) is required.
- Deliver annual face to face conduct training to staff and follow up on compliance with all mandatory staff conduct training requirements.
- Deliver control plans related to the role.
- Deliver key messages to staff via coordination of events and communications working alongside the comms team.
- Implementation of conduct and controls related projects.
- Plan and manage effective communication to all key stakeholders in the business and functions (Compliance, Legal, Risk).
- Promote best practice on conduct and compliance across the branch.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a control function role.
- Ability to manage priorities, plan own workload and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Interest in current regulatory developments in relation to Conduct.
- Strategic thinking and analytical reasoning.
- Team player willing and able to communicate efficiently with a network of stakeholders within Securities Services, at Territory and at Group Level.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Effective communicator with proven experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
A role in a leading Global Bank with excellent benefits package and working environment.