Conversion Rate Optimisation Lead
Opportunity to join a National Charity based in the East Midlands
Be a part of a growing Digital Product team
About Our Client
Public sector organisation with this role based in the East Midlands.
This is a key role which will take the lead optimising conversions for the company's digital products (websites and mobile app). Operating within the Digital Product team, the CRO Lead will be responsible for collecting relevant data, monitoring and reporting across all digital platforms - utilising this data, along with industry specialist skills/knowledge, not only to report impact of all trading and non-trading digital activity, but more importantly to generate hypothesis for improved CRO, devising multi-variant tests, performing general website testing, reporting results and producing recommendations for changes to interfaces, processes, experiences and marketing activity.
The Successful Applicant
The role will be well-suited to an individual with an exceptional eye for detail, comfortable working with multiple, large data sets and who understands digital ecommerce tracking, monitoring and reporting for large-scale, multi-channel organisations.
- Previous experience analysing campaigns and user journeys.
- Ability to provide insightful/relevant analysis to ensure good commercial decisions are made.
- Previous experience developing, tracking and monitoring key KPIs.
- Proven track record of being able to accurately measure and present the return on marketing investments.
- Experience of producing complex data reports for senior stakeholders and non-technical readership, with excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to produce graphs, charts, table and process-maps in a clear, easily digestible format.
- Previous experience of owning all tracking between websites, marketing channels and analytics platforms.
- Ability to deliver ad hoc analysis as required to support strategic projects.
- Solid technical knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager (at least 2 years).
- Experience using Google Optimise (or similar) tools to deploy split and multivariant tests, with the skills to build hypothesis and analyse the resulting data.
- Commercially aware with strong ability to interpret business goals in the context improved UI/UX.
What's on Offer
£25-30k on salary