Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join an established conveyancing team.
The firm have substantially grown over the years.
About Our Client
Based in Nottingham, they have an established residential department which has seen significant growth this year. A friendly and supportive firm, this is rare but great opportunity for a paralegal with a minimum of 6 months experience to join a highly experienced team of solicitors and get hands on experience of running your own files from start to finish.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Running a small caseload of files from start to finish.
- Liaising with clients, agents and stakeholders.
- Conducting searches.
- Preparing completion statements.
- Preparing SDLT Forms.
- Preparing pre-completion paperwork.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the Conveyancing Paralegal will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months' of experience working in a similar role within residential conveyancing.
- Ability of working effectively under pressure.
- Be highly organised.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a confident manner.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm as a paralegal where you will have exposure to a range of conveyancing matters.