Copywriting and Communications Associate
Great progression opportunities
A new position within the Organisation!
About Our Client
A dynamic, fast growing analytics organisation
The Copywriting and Communications Associate will be responsible for:
- Writing and proofreading technical copy for our external energy market focused communications across multiple touchpoints.
- Coordinating the website, email and social media content.
- Understanding technical energy insights, and producing purposeful copy that builds awareness, and engages and educates the external audience.
- Collaborate with all internal departments to understand the business and create copy (on/offline) for multiple formats.
- Develop and deploy brand guidelines.
- Own the proof-reading and sign-off process for all external communications.
The Successful Applicant
The Copywriting and Communications Associate will be:
- An excellent collaborator, considering stakeholder expectations
- A Precise writer and creative storyteller
- A rigorous proof-reader, able to critique your own work
- Enthusiastic for and good knowledge of energy industry/technologies
- Experienced in Technical Copywriting
What's on Offer
A competitive package for a Copywriting and Communications Associate
Great office location in Oxfordshire