- Key addition with increasing responsibility on offer in this growing firm.
- Key Member of staff, supporting directors, growing responsibility & development.
About Our Client
Young and innovative, this accountancy practice in Brighton have experienced unprecedented natural growth, resulting in the need for an Audit & Accounts Senior. With a well-earned reputation for high quality work and attention to detail, the opportunity to join this firm is not to be missed. Well known for the internal progression, it is only due to the incredible and well-deserved growth they have experienced over the last 18 months that they are looking externally to fill this role.
The responsibilities of Audit Senior includes;
- Planning and production of accounts.
- Developing and mentoring of junior staff.
- Oversee the completion of audit and accounts jobs.
- Step in as manager when the Audit Manager is unavailable.
- Liaise with other departments and directors when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Qualified by experience or qualification.
- At least 4 years experience in Audit.
- Ideally, but not required, have some experience with IRIS.
- Detailed and meticulous record keeping.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Salary circa £36,000 - £45,000 per annum
If you would like more information about this role, or the benefits on offer, please call Joseph Potter on 07773478653.