- Rapidly growing firm with numerous progression opportunities
- Driven by work life balance
About Our Client
A Large Accountancy Practice with a vast client base, working with small/medium sized businesses to Large well known companies.
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients and management of compliance cycle
- Review of work and corporation tax computations prepared by junior members of staff, providing training and coaching support where appropriate.
- Preparing corporation tax computations for larger and more complex corporate clients, including completion of tax provision and deferred tax calculations. Finalising company tax returns for client approval and subsequent submission.
- Working closely with the audit and accounts teams to assist them with tax provisions in accounts.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of tax returns for directors and partners
- Drafting correspondence with the client and HMRC
- Capital allowance reviews
- Research & development reviews
- Preparation of capital gains tax computations
- Claims for relief under EIS and VCT and dealing with the relevant elections
- Preparation/review of P11Ds, ERS, non-resident landlord and ATED returns
- Providing support in advising clients on tax planning opportunities including on EIS and reconstructions
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be expected to work without the need for constant supervision and to show initiative in dealing with clients' affairs. The person will also be expected to take responsibility for monitoring their own time budgets.
- Studying towards CTA
- ACA/ACCA Qualifiaciton or time qualified
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus bonuses