Corporate Communications Manager
Working for a leading global investment firm
This role will be leading on communications for a particualr business unit.
About Our Client
The business are one of the leading international investment firms who place marketing and communications at the heart of how their business operates.
They are looking to hire a Corporate Communications Manager who will be leading on communications for the particular department that supports the CEO and leadership team on the day to day running of the European business.
As the Corporate Communications Manager, you will work with the head of department to oversee all of their external communications. This is to include:
External Corporate Communications:
- Oversight of all external communications, including:
- Press commentary and releases
- Research & external distribution
- Client and investor communications
- Annual Reports
- Design, execution and maintenance of a new corporate communication focused website
- Production of materials for external and internal use to support the firm's ESG and SDG objectives
Internal Corporate Communications:
Working with the CEO communicate the firm's strategy, business plan and objectives to staff and to promote and embed the firm's purpose, values, culture and behaviours. This is to include:
- Assisting in the drafting of regular CEO messages to staff;
- Organisation of CEO staff events, including town halls, and;
- Development of new channels of communication between the CEO and colleagues.
- This role will provide you with excellent opportunities to interact with senior managers and get diversified exposure across the wider firm
The Successful Applicant
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills.
- A collaborative team member who can work independently.
- Ability to work hard and effectively under pressure.
- Good time management with a strong ability to prioritise.
- Accountability and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to effect change/drive initiatives autonomously
- Will have worked in financial services
- Will have a passion for sustainability (ESGs)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package for the successful candidate.