Corporate Credit Analyst
Established Corporate Bank based in London
Underwriting/lending IG corporate senior debt transactions
About Our Client
My client is a well known Corporate and Investment Bank based in London. They have a strong presence globally with a strong network of sponsors and corporates to ensure future pipeline.
- Assist in the preparation of credit applications, principally for Investment Grade Corporates for new and deliver high-quality applications to enable credit committee to take an informed decision.
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting of credit exposure / risk in line with internal policies and risk appetite.
- Ensure the effective administration of the credit portfolio, monitoring of credit limits, reviewing documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of country reports with a view to establishing country limits by product.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical credit analysis and research skills (including financial statements analysis, sector research, peer analysis).
- Knowledge of banking products from a credit risk perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to plan ahead to ensure reviews are completed by deadlines and urgent transactions prioritised.
What's on Offer
This role is paying a competitive compensation in line with the market with the market for an Analyst level candidate in London