Corporate Finance Advisory Director - Cambridge
Associate Director opportunity
Highly regarded firm based in Cambridge
About Our Client
A well established firm, who are market leaders in their Corporate Finance sector, are looking an ambitions individual to join the team of around 30 in the Cambridge office.
This multinational firm pride themselves on being driven by a purpose of shaping a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets.
My client strive to be the go-to-firm for growth and have a great culture and offer great opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
The successful candidate for the Corporate Finance Advisory Associate Director will have the following:
- Demonstrate experience of advising businesses and shareholders on strategic planning and M&A activities.
- Have experience of managing a range of competing stakeholder priorities to deliver the optimum outcome for your clients.
- Exhibit breadth and depth of technical knowledge, interpreting, translating and simplifying complex concepts, acting as a trusted reference point for colleagues & clients seeking advice and solutions.
- Approach complex and technically demanding assignments with a logical and systematic attitude
- Proven ability to generate new business by networking and establishing relationships with prospective client
- Play an active part in the bid process and be able to coach the wider team into developing their sales and marketing skill
- Act as a role model and provide effective team leadership by motivating and mentoring more junior team members
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualifications
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- A proven track record of working in the Corporate Finance Advisory service field and delivering results whilst working to tight deadlines
- Competent in all aspects of a deal completion, encompassing both acquisitions and sale mandates.
- Experienced in leading engagements & performance managing more junior members of the team
What's on Offer
This well established multi-national firm offers great progression opportunities and benefits and salary package.