Corporate Finance Assistant Manager/Manager
Opportunity to step into a successful and entrepreneurial corporate finance team
Use your existing skill set in a commercial and service led environment
About Our Client
Professional services boutique that is growing and has an excellent regional presence
* Support advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
* Support the corporate finance team in the performance of 'hands on' field work.
* Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Prepare financial models using Excel
* Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
* Produce draft pitch, proposal and tender documents.
* Provide a point of contact throughout the engagement with respect to routine project issues and questions.
* Ensure client feedback is captured, addressed and effectively communicated to the Project Managers.
* Accompany more senior team members to meetings with clients as required, and assist with the preparation for and follow-up from such meetings.
* Assist with general correspondence, administration (including billing) and ad hoc projects within the department.
* Collate and analyse relevant documentation and information supplied and draft outputs under the direction of the project manager/director
* Produce high quality schedules and appendices for inclusion in reports/project documents.
* Support practice development activity and internal and external sales and marketing activities.
* Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
The Successful Applicant
* ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
* Experience of working within corporate finance or related disciplines.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for a market leading corporate finance team, with real progression opportunities and a competitive package.