Corporate Finance Business Partner (M+A)
Large, well known national brand completing 24 acquisitions in the last 3 years
Ideal for someone with a Corporate Finance/M+A/Transactions service experience
About Our Client
The client are a £1billion+ turnover business with a national presence. They have made 24 acquisitions over the last 3 years and this role will be a key part of the finance team.
The key responsibilities for the Corporate Finance Business Partner (M+A) are:
- Provide guidance, support and governance to newly acquired companies to enable swift and controlled integration into parent company.
- Ensure my client's financial controls and processes are followed.
- Drive a change and improvement culture through business partnering and provide strategic support.
- Reviewing and preparing financial acquisition modelling to included tracking and variance modelling (performance, synergies & churn etc).
- Lead project accounting reviews and reports.
- Bridging operational and central finance to include asset management, fair value corrections & exceptional cost tracking etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Corporate Finance Business Partner (M+A) will need:
- Corporate Finance/M+A/Transaction Services experience
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent commercial and operational financial management experience gained in a B2B environment
- Preferably experience in one of the following sectors - logistics, manufacturing, production, business process outsourcing, waste and/or renewable energy
- Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proactive, conscientious and self motivated
- Well organised with the ability to effectively plan and prioritise
- Ability work effectively under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to adapt and multi task when required
- Flexible with travel as this role with cover the whole of the UK
- Enthusiastic and a flexible team player with high expectations of self and others
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Corporate Finance Business Partner (M+A) is a salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + car allowance and a bonus.
My client have a friendly, open and honest culture that's based on mutual trust and respect. They are very proud of what they do and are continually striving to be better. They listen to our employees and care about what our employees think. You will have a real opportunity to make a positive contribution to our business, our customers, and to the communities in which they operate.
They are committed to helping our people fulfil their potential. You'll find many exciting opportunities and challenges internally and people are rewarded fairly for their efforts, recognising the valuable contribution that everyone makes to the business. In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle (or allowance) and benefits package including a discount scheme with many high street retailers and entertainment venues