- A pivotal addition in a successful firm, focusing on long term growth
- Progression and development to Partnership
About Our Client
A reputable, highly successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Cardiff. To continue its organic and sustained growth, this firm is looking to hire a Corporate Finance Director. The firm's client base is wide-ranging, with clients across OMBs, SMEs, Not-for-Profit in varying sectors and up in excess of £150million in turnover. The Corporate Finance team advises on a wide range of transactions, fundraising (debt, equity, and grant), valuations, and provides strategic input to management teams and shareholders. Transactions tend to range between £5m - £50m and increasingly involve their international network. The firm encourages and fosters an ethos of quality service across the entire business, where individuals are developed to achieve their potential and career goals.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Director position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- You will look to offer a professional and creative consultancy service to a broad portfolio of clients.
- You will enjoy developing new business opportunities and will look to win new work by drawing upon your strong network of contacts.
Other responsibilities include:
* M & A Lead Advisory Work (Disposals and Acquisitions)
* Management Buy-Outs
* Equity and Debt Fundraising
* Due Diligence
* Strategic Advisory Projects
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Finance Director role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent) with significant experience of working within a corporate finance environment
- Experience in leading Corporate Finance teams in M&A transactions
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a range of time-critical projects
- Proven ability to generate own deal flow from contact network
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- A commercial mindset and an enthusiastic approach to work
- Desire to contribute to the ongoing growth of our successful professional services firm
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary;
Progression to Partner.