- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
About Our Client
My client is an entrepreneurial group with an international portfolio across a number of sectors. They have a strong brand associated with value creation and premium quality.
The Corporate Finance Director will work closely with the CFO and senior leadership team to maximise the value of the Group balance sheet, driving efficiencies in financing to create M&A opportunities. They will be responsible for leading on corporate finance activities, developing strategies and leading on financing deals. They will also actively support M&A in acquisitions and provide commercial advise to the Board.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with proven international experience within a global multinational
- Extensive corporate finance and M&A experience within a complex organisation
- Demonstrable track record of complex finance deals
- Excellent communicator and ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Background in Industry & Commerce
- Highly effective communication skills, who is credible with senior internal and external stakeholders
- People management and leadership background
- Must be prepared to travel regularly as the role requires
What's on Offer
Significant salary + Incentivisation