Corporate Finance Manager
Corporate Finance, Lead Advisory, Management Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a leading regional accountancy practice with an up and coming Corporate Finance department. This is a real opportunity to join an innovative team with a strong market presence.
Key duties for this Bournemouth based Corporate Finance Manager position are:
- Assisting with preparation of all key financial analysis for potential acquirers (from historic, forecast and budget data)
- Managing data requests, collation and interpretation
- Timely preparation and updates of basic financial information for all relevant documentation
- Assisting with the preparation of financial due diligence reports
- Assist with the collation and presentation of financial information at the due diligence stage.
- Supporting the team with in-depth commercial investigation into client businesses (market sentiment, industry specifics and competitor positioning).
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager position you should be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a very keen interest in Corporate Finance/Due Diligence ideally with two years' experience in Corporate Finance, and Due Diligence in particular.
- You should be able to demonstrate a basic awareness of how corporate deals are structured, the processes involved and be comfortable dealing with business owners and internal CF specialists.
What's on Offer
On offer is a salary commensurate to experience and market. Outstanding opportunity to join a successful team with aspirations to continue to improve their offer to the market.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Jack Hughes directly on 02380 206 441.