Corporate Finance Manager
Exciting opportunity to work with a leading corporate finance division
Would suit a strong corporate finance executive ready for a step up
About Our Client
Our client is a professional services and investment management firm. They assist organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing.
If you're looking to step up your career, this is the perfect professional move, with the chance to work with the world's leading businesses, put your expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
The Advisory team are market leaders in providing specialist financial advisory services to developers of and investors in renewable energy and infrastructure projects across and related businesses across a range of technologies including Solar PV, Onshore and Offshore Wind, Bioenergy, Energy Storage & Trading, Reserve Power and Electric Vehicles in both the UK and overseas markets. The teams expertise includes:
- M&A: Disposal and acquisition of energy and infrastructure assets and related businesses;
- Equity capital raising for seed, development risk and construction capital;
- Debt capital raising for senior, mezzanine and Hold Co debt;
- Valuations and project appraisals including financing modelling, due diligence and delivering valuation advice to underpin third party transactions;
- Strategic consulting covering commercial, financial, strategic advice and expert witness roles plus transaction support including financing structuring and market entry advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directly advising clients on a range of transactions, working with both Directors and analysts within the team;
- Financial modelling and preparation of transaction documents;
- Business development through the generation of client leads;
- Attending industry events;
- Managing junior team members on assignments;
- Supporting the growth and development of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- A financial professional qualification (such as ACA or CFA) or equivalent;
- Demonstrable experience of working in a financial or commercial role;
- Transaction finance experience would be considered favourable;
- Experience of running and analysing financial models;
- Experience of producing high quality documents for distribution to clients and potential investors;
- Experience of interacting directly with clients and leading projects or elements of projects;
- Willingness to travel to client meetings (usually in London on a regular basis);
- Have a passion for working in the renewable energy sector.
What's on Offer