Corporate Finance Manager
Diverse Corporate Finance Manager role
Well established FTSE 250 business
About Our Client
FTSE 250 Utilities company with national exposure.
- Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models;
- Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis;
- Research and preparation of high-quality corporate and project-specific presentations;
- Maintain a personal network within the finance community that provides access to business intelligence in support of the Group's Finance objectives;
- Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring;
- Maintain a network within the Group that supports access to relevant information and analysis for finance activities
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Strong working knowledge of debt management and ratings agencies;
- Experience working with complex derivatives;
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Strong business valuation, finance and accounting knowledge;
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well under pressure;
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement and management skills.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a high performing team with great exposure to a complex financial modelling and cross-division stakeholder management.