Corporate Finance Manager/Senior Manager
Chance to join an established and entrepreneurial corporate finance boutique
Are you an M&A Executive that is looking for the next step and more autonomy?
About Our Client
Our client is a corporate finance boutique that has created a unique model which combines experiences of investing as principals together with advising clients on buying and selling businesses, ultimately ensuring optimal results.
The successful candidate will:
- Take project responsibility for individual advisory projects, reporting direct to the project Partner or Director
- Participate in the scope of field work
- Lead small teams to complete field work and analysis to draft an appropriate report for review by the Partner
- Undertake buyer research, sector research and market analysis
- Financial modelling
- Develop new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- An exceptional academic background
- Trained ACA/ACCA
- Have at least 2 years post qualified experience in a corporate finance or transaction services environment, ideally having taken lead role during a transaction
- Have a proven track record in a management/leadership role.
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
Excellent package, benefits and genuine career opportunities