- Opportunity for a NQ+ Corporate Solicitor to join a Legal 500 firm
- Based in Buckinghamshire
About Our Client
The client is a Legal 500 recognised forward-thinking, progressive law firm based in Buckinghamshire. With a strong track record of nurturing and developing talent our client is looking to grow their award winning corporate and commercial team with a new corporate lawyer.
As a Corporate Lawyer you will be handling a mixed caseload of corporate matters including but not limited to:
- Joint Ventures
- Insolvency and restructures
- Private equity
- Venture capital
You will also work as part of the wider multi-discipline team and maintaining and building on new and existing client relations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Corporate Lawyer will ideally be NQ -5 PQE however, applications will be accepted from all PQE ranges. You will be comfortable handling fast paced, demanding medium and large corporations and have a background in your training contract or experience in handling corporate matters.
What's on Offer
- A market leading salary with Benefits
- Career progression with a forward-thinking law firm
- Exposure to various Heads of Departments and Partners