Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager
Fantastic role working with one of the largest business in Hertfordshire
Suitable for someone with generalist Marketing Communications experience
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest employers in Hertfordshire. My client holds a fantastic reputation in the area and are looking to expand their ever growing Marketing Communications department. This is an exciting role and a great opportunity to join a high performance team.
The Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work with the Head of Communications to deliver a Corporate Marketing & Communications strategy that underpins the vision to Transform Lives through powering potential.
- Take the lead in devising and implementing integrated and measurable marketing & communications campaigns.
- Work collaboratively across the department to maximise results from campaigns including the Social Media team, PR & Media Relations team and Events team.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all campaign activity to senior stakeholder groups.
- Deliver a B2B Marketing strategy, working closely with the Business Development team to ensure all work underpins the Business Development Strategy in terms of lead generation.
- Responsibility for the corporate section of the website and content which supports key corporate marketing and communications campaigns.
- Develop and deliver a marketing engagement plan for all our corporate events to reach new audiences in partnership with the Events team.
- Build strong working relationships with other teams in the Marketing & Communications Directorate and other Strategic Business Units as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- Degree or equivalent experience
Proven experience in delivering a marketing and communications strategy in support of organisational strategic goals
Ability to measure, refine and report on success of the above
Ability to coordinate teams and resources to deliver complex projects successfully
Strong stakeholder management and networking skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to coordinate large teams and resources to deliver complex projects successfully
What's on Offer
The Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager role is offering a salary between £38,000 - £43,000 + other added benefits.