- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm
- Great progression opportunities, with scope for Partnership route
About Our Client
This client is a modern firm with a great and accessible office, with roots within the St. Albans area where it is based. Providing a wide range of services including tax, audit, accounting and corporate finance, this firm works closely with a varying and large portfolio of clients - including property, technology, private client and manufacturing sectors, to name a few.
As a Corporate / Mixed Tax Manager in the St. Albans office, your duties will include, but may not be limited to;
- Provide support to a wide range of companies and directors with corporate tax compliance deadlines, managing compliance services, and advising on a range of tax matters.
- Research corporate tax matters for predominantly entrepreneurial owner managed businesses (OMB).
- Line management of more junior members of the team.
- Regularly liaising with key contacts in clients businesses via phone/video meetings, as well as face-to-face.
- Exposure to; Group tax planning, loss reliefs, Non resident corporate landlords, corporate gains regime. capital gains tax,stamp duty land tax, share valuations, investment companies, sales of companies and other areas would be useful.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Tax qualifications (CTA / ATT) would be desirable.
- UK Practice experience, involving working on a wide range of corporate tax issues is essential.
- Excellent client services standards and work management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as you will need to explain tax issues clearly and confidently in a non-technical manner.
- Working knowledge of Alphatax useful.
- Experience in team management would be useful.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic salary.
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements.
- Excellent career development path and training, with Partnership route achievable.
- Fun and friendly workplace, with a social committee organising regular social events.
- Modern and accessible office, with parking available.
- Study support offered.
- Part-time hours considered.