Corporate Partnerships Manager - Charity
Our client are the world's leading independent organisation for children
They're looking for a new business professional to join their Corporate Partners
About Our Client
My client is an international non-governmental organisation that promotes children's rights, provides relief and helps support children in developing countries.
Our client already have an extremely well established base of corporate partners including many household names and FTSE 250 companies across multiple sectors.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager - Charity will be responsible for
- You'll be responsible for creating impactful propositions across multiple sectors as to why and how corporates can partner with you as the charity
- Prospect and win new business, build strategic long-term partnerships, and support the implementation and development of the charity's new business strategy
- Prospecting and winning six and seven figure new partnerships
- Driving forward and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospects
- Prospecting and securing partners for cross organisational opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The Succesful Corporate Partnerships Manager - Charity will have:
- Significant experience of new business in the corporate or third sector don't be put off if you have no experience in working for a charity - this role is very commercial if you currently work in the private sector and want to bring your skills to the third sector this could be a great opportunity.
- Demonstrable experience of winning partnerships worth six figures
- Strategic thinker
- Focus on employee engagement
- Someone proactive and able to work autonomously
- Understanding of CSR (corporate social responsibility), CRM (cause related marketing) and bringing about transformational change
- Attitude is the deal breaker here - our client wants someone who's genuinely optimistic and someone who's resilient
What's on Offer
The successful Corporate Partnerships Manager - Charity will receive
12 Month Contract - Potential to extend
Salary between £40-45K.
Flexible home working can also be discussed.
Central London based office
Development and progression.
I look forward to hearing from you whether you're a charity professional or somebody corporate who thinks they've got a great set of transferable skills.