- Interpret findings, to provide insights to support critical strategic decision.
- Great role for a candidate with advisory expertise wanting a move to industry.
About Our Client
Large manufacturing business based in the Midlands.
- Deliver key workstreams (such as strategic analysis, financial analysis or negotiations) on a large projects
- Identify and work effectively with key stakeholders and approval forums for the specific project(s)
- Work autonomously and cross-functionally to deliver the answers to specific questions, making clear and concise recommendations
- Oversee, review and challenge commercial and financial analysis, supporting the development of clear, data driven recommendations to Enterprise Leaders and the Board to ensure effective business decision making
- Review and input into key commercial and legal agreements to ensure the businesses interests are identified and protected appropriately
- Be flexible by supporting additional deliverables across the wider organisation as required
- Balance strategy work with team commitments, developing people across the wider team
- Support reporting to senior leadership on project progress and gateway reviews, including CEO and CFO
- Engage stakeholders and external partners, representing the business with professionalism and confidence
- Have a positive attitude and desire to make a difference at the heart of Jaguar Land Rover with strong leadership and a team-oriented approach to work
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification - Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent
- Reporting, presenting and influencing up to Board level
- Previous experience of working in a strategic environment, ideally within the automotive sector
- Significant experience in building business cases and interpreting financial analysis
- Working in a demanding environment, managing high-performing team members
- Experience of building successful relationships with external parties
- Strong project management experience essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of managing direct reports, developing, reviewing and tracking progress against short-term objectives, as well as providing guidance on a longer term Personal Development Plans.
What's on Offer
Competitive package with hybrid working.
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6920