Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Leading Advisory Firm
Are you wanting an Advisory Tax role?
Want to progress your tax career and become that 'go to' advisor?
About Our Client
Our client lead the way in the Public Practice market. They are a leading tax boutique, who provide best in class training and work load. You will be challenged in this role, but have the backing of the team to support you.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Assistant Manager / Manager's position based in Bath are:
- Solve tax-related business problems through both innovative and established approaches.
- Interpret tax laws and regulations to help clients with tax planning and business/tax transactions.
- Develop appropriate relationships with tax,legal and regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to internal discussions and share knowledge around tax development and projects.
- Take a genuine interest in and develop an understanding of clients' business and industry,and their particular needs
- Work as part of a team to provide a very high quality service to clients - act with urgency, practicality and integrity.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to bring somewhere between 3 and 5 years UK corporate tax experience with either the ACA or CTA qualification.
In addition to this you should bring the right attitude to want to learn and develop your career. The opportunity is yours for the taking!
What's on Offer
A highly competitive base salary
Company Benefits package
Parking on site
Working from home
Support to complete qualifications
Become a pivotal part of a high performing team.